The governors wish to appoint a dedicated and hard working Site Officer at St Luke’s R.C Primary School.
Grade 2A 35 hours per week (split shift) AYR
Our Site Officer will:
- Be committed to the welfare and safety of staff, children, parents and visitors at all times.
- Work as part of a team to manage a large school site efficiently
- Be able to offer a range of DIY skills to the school
- Have the ability and knowledge to liaise with external contractors and agencies linked to the school building
We can offer you:
- an outstanding professional opportunity
- well behaved and happy children who enjoy learning
- the opportunity to be part of a caring, dedicated and hard working team
- a high level of commitment from governors staff and parents
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact school to arrange.
Applicants must apply using a CES application form, which can be obtained on the school website/ Vacancies or the Salford Diocese Vacancies Websites.
All applications should be addressed to Mr Andrew Moran, Chair of Governors and sent to the school before the closing date – firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 18th September 2020 by 12 noon.
Shortlisting: Monday 21st September 2020
Interviews: Friday 25th September 2020
Start date: 1st November 2020 or sooner if possible